The world’s first, dedicated archaeogaming conference will be held on April 4–5, 2016, at the University of Leiden, courtesy of the Value Project. Register and submit an abstract!
- Animal Crossing Updates and Islands as Virtual Archaeological Sites
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Museums, and Cultural Heritage
- Analyzing the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Discovery Tour: Spatial and Temporal Locations of Featured Static Images
- Rapid Archaeology in Death Stranding
- Static Image Temporal Locations in the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Discovery Tour